Superior Rental is officially owned and operated by Superior Car Rental LLC.
Online Payment Policy:
- Any person paying online should use their own personal credit or debit cards. If not, then the service may not be awarded.
- One of the basis of our company’s existence is to provide our customers with a hassle free and smooth booking process that is entirely digitalized. Our platform stores information of individuals booking through us where we collect information’s like name, email address, mobile number to confirm that they receive the right product they order. Furthermore, for car rental bookings we also ask our customers to provide us with their documents to for registration of the car rental process with RTA and providers portal. Our platform does accept online payment through credit/debit cards which why is it should be clear that Superior Car Rental does not store any of its costumer’s payment data rather a full payment is taken by the payment gateway company and the corresponding bank.
Invoicing and Payment Terms:
- All rental periods are calculated on a 24-hour basis. For example, a one- day rental starting at 9am must be returned by 9am the following day. Any delay – for example, if the car is returned at 5pm the following day – will result in an extra day being charged.
- Our invoice will be issued on the day you pick up your car, in advance of the term of the rental (i.e. a prepayment) and must be settled in full immediate
- 7 AED will be charged when releasing the Deposit.
- In case the customer wishes to extend his rental agreement extra days, he must inform us 12 hours prior to the extension. Otherwise the extension will be charged according to the normal seasonal daily price.
- Payment for extension has to be made in advance, otherwise the extension will not be valid.
- Your booking can not be cancelled, once the rent payment is processed.
- We can’t issue any refunds once the car is reserved, because the car reserved would be blocked from other customers who might want to book it for that date.
Drivers and Licensing Requirements:
- All drivers must be 21 years old or older to be able to rent.
- Drivers must provide a valid international or national (local) licence, some local licences are not accepted, our sales team will check your licence’s validity before renting you the car.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating the vehicle. All insurance claims resulting from driving under the influence will be denied and you will be responsible for all resulting damage repairs.
- It is primarily your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to drive a rented car in compliance with the laws of the UAE.
- Delivery outside Dubai state is subject to a fee (depending on the location of the other city).
- Driver must show original valid documents while receiving the car.
- Driver can take a video or photo of the current condition of the car, before signing the contract.
- Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our vehicles and is a safety hazard while driving. Smoking in our vehicles may result in a charge of up to AED 500.
- Driver must return the car in the same condition he received it, if the car is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, this will result in a charge.
- Off-roading, rallying, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. going to deserts, and tracks is not allowed.
- Customer is not allowed to drive over 160km/h. If the driver goes over this speed limit, he will be charged 2000 AED on the 2nd attempt, and on the 3rd attempt we will shutdown the car, and the remaining rental period will not be refunded.
- Pets may be allowed in our vehicles, however, cleaning and damage penalties will be charged, without exceptions.
- 500 AED will be charged if the car returned with a very dirty interior (trash on the ground, food left overs , etc..).
- Our offer is based on a maximum use based on the number of kilometers stated in your contract, typically 250 KM per day.
- Additional usage will be charged at the rate of AED (5-10 AED) per KM, depending on the car.
Salik (Toll Charge) and Traffic Fines:
- The Salik (toll) charged will be the toll amount (typically AED 4), plus an AED 1 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component.
- Traffic fine charges will be the actual fine, plus an AED 50 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component. We will inform you as soon as we get a notification from the concerned authorities.
- If the fine caused the car to be impounded, additional fee ranging from 100 – 500 AED will be charged.
- You will be required to pay these amounts immediately upon notification.
- If the customer is at fault in a car crash, he/she will pay and amount of AED a certain amount (listed on the contract) of the value of the car repairs at the agency workshop, that is, in addition to the daily rental charges for the number of the days which the vehicle will stay in repair.
- If the customer has paid CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) insurance coverage, and he/she is found at fault in a car crash, the customer will pay the daily rental charges for the number of days which the vehicle will stay in repair.
- In case of a car crash, and whether the customer guilty or not the contract will be cancelled with no refunds or car replacement apply. Also, the customer needs to call the police and file a police report on the spot.
- Driving beyond the speed limit, which is 160 km, is not allowed. If you exceed the speed limit more than three times, we will charge you 2,000 AED on your fourth attempt. On your fifth attempt, we will terminate your contract and shut-down the car. In the latter case, the rent fees are non-refundable.
- Driving the cars in the desert, race and drifting tracks,is not allowed. Superior Car Rental will charge 100,000 AED in case the customer violates the latter. That is, in addition to the total cost of repairing the mechanical failures and damages that might be caused.
- Drifting (esp. donut drifts) and driving the cars recklessly and irresponsibly are not allowed. Superior Car Rental will charge 100,000 AED in case the customer violates the latter. That is, in addition to the total cost of repairing the mechanical failures and damages that might be caused.
- Tire damage is not covered by basic insurance or CDW coverage. The customer has to pay the tire/s replacement/repair cost.
- If the customer returns the car before the end of the rental period, no refunds apply.
- If the customer returns the car with a scratch/s, a minimum charge of 2,000 AED applies for every scratch.
- 3% charge applies to the fines that Superior Car Rental pays online. In addition to 70 AED fine surcharge.
- Minimum charge of 1,000 AED applies to all fines that Superior Car Rental can’t pay online. In addition to a minimum charge of 1,000 AED that applies to each fine with impounding.
- An additional surcharge of 1 AED applies to each Salik charge and 3% on paying by credit cards .
- If the customer/s are in a car crash that includes two or more of Superior Car Rental cars, the contract will be terminated immediately, no refunds apply, and the CDW insurance coverage will not be considered. In addition, Superior Car Rental will charge each customer 100,000 AED. That is, in addition to the total cost of car repairs.
- Sticking any marketing materials on the cars, like stickers or wrapping paper, is not allowed. Superior Car Rental will charge the customer 100,000 AED in case the customer violates the latter.
- The customer is responsible to take his own photo/videos of the car when receiving and handing the cars over to our team.
- Superior Car Rental will terminate the contract with the customer in case he/she violates the statements above.