Terms and Conditions:
- Superior Rental is officially owned and operated by Superior Car Rental LLC.
Online Payment Policy:
- Any person paying online should use their own personal credit or debit cards. If not, then the service may not be awarded.
- One of the basis of our company’s existence is to provide our customers with a hassle free and smooth booking process that is entirely digitalized. Our platform stores information of individuals booking through us where we collect information’s like name, email address, mobile number to confirm that they receive the right product they order. Furthermore, for car rental bookings we also ask our customers to provide us with their documents to for registration of the car rental process with RTA and providers portal. Our platform does accept online payment through credit/debit cards which why is it should be clear that Superior Car Rental does not store any of its costumer’s payment data rather a full payment is taken by the payment gateway company and the corresponding bank.
Invoicing and Payment Terms:
- All rental periods are calculated on a 24-hour basis. For example, a one- day rental starting at 9am must be returned by 9am the following day. Any delay – for example, if the car is returned at 5pm the following day – will result in an extra day being charged.
Our invoice will be issued on the day you pick up your car, in advance of the term of the rental (i.e. a prepayment) and must be settled in full immediate
7 AED will be charged when releasing the Deposit.
In case the customer wishes to extend his rental agreement extra days, he must inform us 12 hours prior to the extension. Otherwise the extension will be charged according to the normal seasonal daily price.
Payment for extension has to be made in advance, otherwise the extension will not be valid.
- Your booking can not be cancelled, once the rent payment is processed.
- We can’t issue any refunds once the car is reserved.
Drivers and Licensing Requirements:
- All drivers must be over 21 years old and 23 years old for sport cars.
- Drivers must provide a valid international or national (local) licence, some local licences are not accepted, our sales team will check your licence’s validity before renting you the car.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating the vehicle. All insurance claims resulting from driving under the influence will be denied and you will be responsible for all resulting damage repairs.
- It is primarily your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to drive a rented car in compliance with the laws of the UAE
- Delivery outside Dubai state is subject to a fee (depending on the location of the other city).
- Driver must show original valid documents while receiving the car.
- Driver can take a video or photo of the current condition of the car, before signing the contract.
- Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our vehicles and is a safety hazard while driving. Smoking in our vehicles may result in a charge of up to AED 500.
- Driver must return the car in the same condition he received it, if the car is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, this will result in a charge.
- Off-roading, rallying, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. going to deserts, and tracks is not allowed.
- Customer is not allowed to drive over 160km/h. If the driver goes over this speed limit, he will be charged 2000 AED on the 2nd attempt, and on the 3rd attempt we will shutdown the car, and the remaining rental period will not be refunded.
- Pets may be allowed in our vehicles, however, cleaning and damage penalties will be charged, without exceptions.
- 500 AED will be charged if the car returned with a very dirty interior (trash on the ground, food left overs , etc..).
- Our offer is based on a maximum use based on the number of kilometers stated in your contract, typically 270KM per day, Additional usage will be charged at the rate of AED (5-10 AED) per KM, depending on the car.
Salik (Toll Charge) and Traffic Fines:
- The Salik (toll) charged will be the toll amount (typically AED 4), plus an AED 1 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component
- Traffic fine charges will be the actual fine, plus an AED 50 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component. We will inform you as soon as we get a notification from the concerned authorities.
- If the fine caused the car to be impounded, additional fee ranging from 100 – 500 AED will be charged.
- You will be required to pay these amounts immediately upon notification
As company policy, all terms, conditions and agreements between you, our company and our sales associates are required to be recorded in writing before being enacted
All rental and lease agreements will be governed by the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates. All applicable current and future government taxes and levies will be imposed as required the laws of the UAE
In case of accident (even if the accident wasn’t caused by the customer) , the contract will be automatically terminated. No refund or replacement will be made.
A police report must be provided in case of any accident or scratches (even if the accident wasn’t caused by the customer). This applies to customers who also paid for full insurance. (The police report must be provided during the rental period)
In case of any miss use of the car (Drifting, standing on the roof, Burnouts, etc….) the contract will be automatically cancelled.
We are not responsible for any valuables left or lost in the car., make sure you take your belongings with you.
No refunds are given if the customer paid online and showed false (or expired) documents on delivery.
1 AED adminstrative charge is applied to all Salik payments.
3% fee is applied to all fines paid online.
1000 AED charge is applied to all fines that can’t be paid online.
1000 AED charge is applied to EACH fine with impounding.
100,000 AED fee will be charged if the customer was driving recklessly, irresponsibly, or drifting (any form of drifting – Donughts, wheel burning , etc…)
100,000 AED fee will be charged if the customer drives the car in the desert.
70 AED service charge will be added to any fine.
2000 AED minimum is charged per scratch.