Terms and Conditions:
- Superior Rental is officially owned and operated by Superior Car Rental LLC.
Online Payment Policy:
- Any person paying online should use their own personal credit or debit cards. If not, then the service may not be awarded.
- One of the basis of our company’s existence is to provide our customers with a hassle free and smooth booking process that is entirely digitalized. Our platform stores information of individuals booking through us where we collect information’s like name, email address, mobile number to confirm that they receive the right product they order. Furthermore, for car rental bookings we also ask our customers to provide us with their documents to for registration of the car rental process with RTA and providers portal. Our platform does accept online payment through credit/debit cards which why is it should be clear that Myride Middle East does not store any of its costumer’s payment data rather a full payment is taken by the payment gateway company and the corresponding bank.
Invoicing and Payment Terms:
- All rental periods are calculated on a 24-hour basis. For example, a one- day rental starting at 9am must be returned by 9am the following day. Any delay – for example, if the car is returned at 5pm the following day – will result in an extra day being charged.
Our invoice will be issued on the day you pick up your car, in advance of the term of the rental (i.e. a prepayment) and must be settled in full immediate
- Your online booking can not be canceled, once the rent payment is processed.
Drivers and Licensing Requirements:
- All drivers must be over 21 years old and 23 years old for sport cars.
- Drivers must provide a valid international or national (local) licence, some local licences are not accepted, our sales team will check your licence’s validity before renting you the car.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating the vehicle. All insurance claims resulting from driving under the influence will be denied and you will be responsible for all resulting damage repairs.
- It is primarily your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to drive a rented car in compliance with the laws of the UAE
- Delivery outside Dubai state is subject to a fee (depending on the location of the other city).
- Driver must show original valid documents while receiving the car.
- Driver can take a video or photo of the current condition of the car, before signing the contract.
- Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our vehicles and is a safety hazard while driving. Smoking in our vehicles may result in a charge of up to AED 500.
- Driver must return the car in the same condition he received it, if the car is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, this will result in a charge.
- Off-roading, rallying, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. going to deserts, Jebel Jais mountain, and tracks is not allowed.
- Customer is not allowed to drive over 160km/h, if the driver goes over this speed limit he will be warned on the 1st attempt, and charged 2000 AED on the 2nd attempt, and on the 3rd attempt we will shutdown the car, and the remaining rental period will not be refunded.
- Pets may be allowed in our vehicles, however, cleaning and damage penalties will be charged, without exceptions.
- Our offer is based on a maximum use based on the number of kilometers stated in your contract, typically 270KM per day, Additional usage will be charged at the rate of AED (5-10 AED) per KM, depending on the car.
Salik (Toll Charge) and Traffic Fines:
- The Salik (toll) charged will be the toll amount (typically AED 4), plus an AED 1 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component
- Traffic fine charges will be the actual fine, plus an AED 50 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component. We will inform you as soon as we get a notification from the concerned authorities.
- If the fine caused the car to be impounded, additional fee ranging from 100 – 500 AED will be charged.
- You will be required to pay these amounts immediately upon notification
As company policy, all terms, conditions and agreements between you, our company and our sales associates are required to be recorded in writing before being enacted
All rental and lease agreements will be governed by the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates. All applicable current and future government taxes and levies will be imposed as required the laws of the UAE